Peach Bourbon Lemonade
- 2 ounces Penelope Bourbon
- 1 ounce *peach syrup
- 3 ounces fresh *lemonade
Place ingredients into a shaker filled with ice. Shake until chilled. Strain into a highball glass filled with ice. Garnish with fresh peach slices and/or a fresh lemon wedge
- 3 large fresh peaches, peeled, pitted
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup simple syrup
- Place peaces into a wide mouth Mason jar. Add sugar. Muddle.
- Add simple syrup. Mix to combine.
- Chill. Strain prior to using.
- Syrup and lemonade can be prepared in advance.
- For an alternate presentation. LAYER lemonades using a bar spoon. Start with Syrup, followed by lemonade then bourbon. Stir to combine prior to drinking.